*Creeps in sheepishly* It’s been such a long time since I’ve been here…
Yesterday I finished two weeks of draining, pointless internal exams, as well as a French and ANOTHER English controlled assessment. Fun stuff.
I’ve been here occasionally to lurk, especially the day of the CTM script read through when I nearly died of excitement despite my knackeredness ;)
I have an iPad, and it’s being rude and won’t let me reblog or favourite anything ATM and I hate the app so I’m a bit stuck, but I’m working on it.
As for that bloody fanfic (can I also add how much I’m enjoying Eleanor’s fanfic ATM?) slipping its way down the recently updated page…I’m getting there. I literally couldn’t find a spare moment to look at it, let alone start writing. I have no idea what I’m doing, severe writers block at the moment but I just think my brain is fried from so much schoolwork and needs time to rest!
I’ll try my best to start writing chapter 5 this week, but I have my actual maths GCSE in 11 days…there’s no rest for the wicked;)
OH BTW, CTM STARTS FILMING IN TEN DAYS OMG I DIED WITH EXCITEMENT. K. BYE.
1) STILL no proper red carpet shots.
2) Heidi, Stephen and Jess weren’t there.
3) Miranda didn’t win her BAFTA (but beaten by the lovely Olivia so I’ll forgive them)
4) Call the Midwife didn’t win.
5) Not ONLY did they not win, Games of Thrones won instead. Over CTM, GBBO, Homeland and the bloody Olympic ceremony.